| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hot Springs, Sd in July is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 18.5 °C (33.3 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 66.5mm (2.6in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 14:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Hot Springs, Sd July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hot Springs, Sd, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hot Springs, Sd:
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 121.6 kms (75.6 miles) N
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) N
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) WSW
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) WSW
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) SSW
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) SW
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) SSW
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S